Ironic: How Most Distributors Lie Around In Our Industry
If I was told a while back that I’d be one of those people who loves and supports the network & affiliate marketing industries…
…but SINCERELY HATES the fact that most people who get into MLM will never make their initial investment back…
Not because they don’t have the desire or ability to duplicate the success of their sponsors or uplines…
…but simply because most MLM companies do not meet the demand of sustainability when their brand grows past a certain level of market saturation.
Meaning, it’s one thing for an organization to have legitimate products, services, systems, etc. that meet some need for the masses; however, the average distributor has no idea how their company can actually do this, other than to sell or pitch the idealism of hope…
Sorry, But I Lied To You
This video by The Hip Hop Preacher, Eric Thomas, is definitely on point:
You see, what makes this so deep is that most so-called entrepreneurs continuously develop a persona of what they think success means to their prospects and support system (e.g. family, friends, associates)…
…when it is not only necessary, but critical, for you (as the leader) to know how one gets through the transition from being a recruit to an actual professional
In short, here are the numbers for average, successful, and top earning MLM distributors, regardless of the company (as cited by Doug Firebaugh):
- HOURS WORKED/ WEEK = average (6); successful (12); “millionaire” (25)
- PHONE CALLS/ DAY = average (5); successful (15); “millionaire” (50)
- PEOPLE TALKED TO DAILY = average (1); successful (7); “millionaire” (15)
- 3-WAY CALLS = average (1); successful (5); “millionaire” (15)
- PRESENTATIONS/ WEEK = average (2); successful (8); “millionaire” (20)
- LEADS COLLECTED/ WEEK = average (2); successful (20); “millionaire” (50)
- FOLLOWS-UP DAILY = average (1); successful (4); “millionaire” (10)
- SALES/ WEEK = average (1); successful (3); “millionaire” (7)
- “NO’S” GOTTEN/ WEEK = average (2); successful (10); “millionaire” (25)
- CONFERENCE CALLS (W/GUESTS)/ WEEK = average (0); successful (2); “millionaire” (5)
- # OF APPOINTMENTS/ WEEK = average (0); successful (1); “millionaire” (4)
How Do YOUR Numbers Look? Are You Hitting Your Goals?
Mind you, this is still on a part-time basis; however, you can get more of Doug’s tips here
Depending on your company, products, services, etc. these numbers may differ; but if you simply have the desire to improve your level of success, I would suggest that you start with comprehending that there will be a learning curve before you actually achieve any momentum, period!
Simply using wanton abandon, versus being as efficient as you can be with your time, energy, and resources, will make the difference so you don’t have to come across as another lying MLM-type SOB =)
I’ll See YOU At The Top,
Wouldn’t It Be Easier If People Were Looking For You, Instead Of You Chasing Them?
Go Here And Network With Other Professionals Online… For FREE!